Hidup ini Penuh Perjuangan. Ini Diperlukan!

Pesan dari Roh ilahi yang menempati diri kita masing-masing, Dalam Urantia Book disebut Thought Adjuster atau Penyesuai Pikiran.
Adjuster: “Life is full of struggles. These are necessary. When you exercise, you understand that you must make an effort, that you should create a certain amount of difficulty if you want to stimulate your body to become stronger. It is the same with the human soul. The soul must overcome some challenges and go through some situations to become stronger, become trustworthy, and develop a firm character. One of these coveted virtues is patience. How would you learn to be patient if you would never have to wait a long time for something you want? There is no study program in this world to teach you patience, but life itself offers you plenty of opportunities to attain this eternal value.



I will never cease trying to turn you into a wonderful personality – an expression of perfection. I will always do my best for you. I will always be there to offer my help, my guidance, and my comfort. There is nothing you can do to make me angry, for my love for you remains a fact. You didn’t have to do anything in order to obtain my love, and now that you are starting to discover me, I will not abandon you. You have decided to walk my path, and my promise since the beginning has been to take you by the hand and lift you up high – to Paradise itself – so you can be one with me, just like Me. I would like you to accept my plan so we can start right now and work together, with more focus, more diligence, more goodwill and more harmony. Follow me and you will see what I have prepared for you along the way, a unique way, prepared exclusively for you, and filled with what is truly best for you.

“Don’t you know what you can do today to be better? Which are the most frequent causes that make you suffer, that make you angry? How can you be better, starting today? Each moment offers an opportunity to decide. It is with every little decision that you grow and become more useful to me and your siblings.

“In the future, you will have become so trustworthy due to your long experience and preparation that you will be sent to the most remote corners of the universe to work alone, with the absolute certainty that nobody or not a thing will ever make you stray from the path of the Father. As Michael came to this world, you will go to the new universes of time and space to show those children of the future the light of truth. Isn’t it wonderful that you can start working today on the task that will be prepared for you ages into the future?

“Be flexible. You won’t always be able to do everything you desire, regardless of how wonderful it might be. Don’t let frequent deception affect you so much. All that is good will come to you sooner or later. Time is just a shadow of eternity. Today you try to make this world a heaven on earth, a sphere of light and life, but it seems to be an impossible task. To your mind it will take a lot of time and effort. In my eyes this has already come to pass. (Linear) time, so unbending to you and your siblings, is utterly unreal to me.”

Alabama, US of A, December 17, 2010.
Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “An Exhortation from a Thought Adjuster – Part 1.”

Received by Oscar.






© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Try coming out of the shadows, a little at the time—TA.

http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

No comments:

Post a Comment